Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finding our good twins.

So today, hubby and I went shopping after staying in bed quite late.
Well, I stayed in bed quite late.
Plus there was a momentary hormonal blitz that left my bedroom half torn apart as I looked for some tiny strips of doublestick tape.
Don't ask, it's best you not see what happens when I get like that.

But things were all hunky dory after that. We went out, ate dinner, had some ice cream, shopped for sheets (couldn't find any we liked) and then went to Lush.
Just in case you wanted to know how very boring my life is. ;)

Lush however, was not boring. Lush was fun! And freaky! Freaky funtimes!
Shortly after we get there, a guy in the store looks at me and then says "Ohmygod, we have to show that shirt to my fiance." and drags me a couple of feet away to show off my "Don't make me use my Librarian voice" t-shirt, because it turns out his fiance is a librarian.
Also turns out that he and his fiance are geeks.
And Gleeks.
They like Whedon.
And gaming.
Also, he works at the same company my hubby does.
Also they both clearly like Lush.
Also, Gaimanites.
Likewise, comic book fans.
Both hubby and the guy were wearing red shirts.
Both I and the girl were wearing dark blue shirts.
It was all quite amusing and they took down our emails and we're going to get together for a game night sometime soon. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment